Hi, Jenny...

I've actually gone back to SmarterMail (Free Version) and CF.
I figured out that the free version of SmarterMail can relay, too.
I just needed to work on the settings.  SmarterMail was (and is)
my attempt at running an email server.

Speaking of first attempts, I never have quite gotten SPF and
Reverse DNS...I use GoDaddy.com's servers as my primary
and secondary servers (since I just have one server) and manage
my DNS from there.

I've had some problems with some of my email being "blacklisted"
and unable to get it through the mail servers where my wife works as
as teacher, which has been a pain in the rear.

I know this OT for this list but would you mind sharing a few details
on how I should handle an SPF file and Reverse DNS with GoDaddy's
servers?  I tried generating an SPF file through a site on the web, but that
didn't seem to fly.

All this would be handled on GoDaddy's server and wouldn't actually
be handled on my server software/hardware at all, right?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm a novice at really running a mail
server correctly...

If you prefer to contact me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED],
that would be fine.  (Hopefully the mail would make it through my
mail server setup! ;o)

Thanks,

Rick