I have written my own Bug Tracking Application for the CFMX
Applications which I have written for Schools. I am not sure if the
applications will run under Oracle as the Backend as we do not have
license for it. All of my applications use Apache and MySQL. I am also
in Education and have quite a few applications tailored to education.

Robert Everland III wrote:

>Anything Microsft related will need to use SQL Server. We have a copy of
that running, but not enterprise edition and the memory is pretty maxed
at the moment. Our Oracle server on the other hand is under special
pricing for educational use and we have some monster hardware under
that. I'm not a big fan of Oracle, but they really know how to lock a
school system into using the, and no one else.