Jennifer, you wrote (in response to Jeff's proposal to consider BlueDragon as
an option to protect your ode) that:

>Thanks Jeff, but beyond my budget ..

But I wonder if you're aware of an option that can make this not only "within
your budget" but alsl far less than the cost of ColdFusion itself. These other
boxes you want to distribute your code on, do they already have ColdFusion? Or
would you have to buy new licenses to run on them?

Either way, there is a way to bundle your application with BlueDragon whereby
the price you pay can be far less than both ColdFusion and even our own list
price. It is set as a percentage of *your product's price*. (Even if you aren't
selling a commercial product in the traditional sense, there's flexibility.)

To learn more about this, see the FAQ:

Can I really bundle BlueDragon with my CFML application, to sell it as a
solution, with BlueDragon costing me less than the list price?

http://www.newatlanta.com/c/products/servletexec/self_help/faq/detail?faqId=311

/charlie