I am using checkboxes in a cfgrid by putting type="boolean" in my
cfgridcolumn tag
The problem is, I need a click event to be fired when any of the
checkboxes are clicked which tells me which one was clicked. I need this
so I can update a text box with the total checked $. I tried attaching
the cellPress event to the grid but that is not fired when the checkbox
is clicked. I think I need to use the click event from the checkbox
class, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to access the
checkbox object since CF takes care of its creation. Will I need to
attach an event to EVERY SINGLE check box in the grid? It will need to
be dynamic since the contents of the grid may be reloaded with flash
remoting at any time. Is this just way more complicated than it needs to
be, or have I missed the "simple boat"
Please advise if you have any ideas.

~Brad