Are you referring to the web/CFserver's IP address?
It would be an internal network address, right?

Actually, the mail server is running on the same server
as the web/CF server for right now.  I don't send out
a lot of mail at this point.  But I plan to change the mail
server over to the FTP server at some point.

Since they're all on the same server, would the IP
of the machine still need to be in the "whilelist"...
(I think that's what you mean...)

Rick