> You definitely need to run to your nearest video store and rent
> "Napoleon Dynamite." I know American humor isn't quite British humor,
> but tots are in it and it's just a hysterical movie otherwise.

This conversion has turned way OT, but I'll add my 2 cents.

Are you sure they even have Napoleon Dynamite in the UK?  I know it's a
huge hit over here, but they might not even know what it is.  It has a
lot of our culture in it, after all...  ;)

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2