Yeah, a couple.  First off, cflocation sends a 'moved' header (forget the
code just now).  Secondly... I don't remember the second reason, but there
was one :-).  Give it a shot.  I was trying so many things so many different
ways I may have missed something.

Yes. GetPageContext.include() was one of the things we threw against the
wall.  Didn't stick.  If you try an include on anything else but a site-wide
or 404 handler it works.  Across file tree branches that diverge at the
root, regardless of the web root etc.  Mappings do not help.  Its something
specific to the error handler itself. The error or 404 handler can include
or cfmodule in stuff that is in its same folder under only limited
circumstances.

I was using a system where CF7 and CF6.1 were installed to their default
folders, IIS was in use but the web sites were not homed off the IIS
/inetpub/wwwroot/ folder for security's sake.  If you were to install and
run off /cfusionmx7/wwwroot/ it might not be a problem, but I would argue
tha'ts a bad security choice.

Since one of the circumstances is you can run an include or module within
the same folder as the error handler if its in the web root, I suppose you
could copy all files you need there and an include would work.  Seems like
too much trouble, especially since cfhttp -- as crazy as it sounds -- works
so well.

--
--mattRobertson--
Janitor, MSB Web Systems