http://mysecretbase.com/AMPro2_screenshots.cfm will get you to a view of the
two admin screens.  More stuff linked on the menu at left.

I have been buried under some pretty well-paying work for months so I
haven't had a chance to redo the Flash movie, or the tutorials or all of the
screen shots devoted to v1.x, which had a very basic interface which matched
up wiith the product's $29.95 price.  I needed something a lot more
intuitive and v2 was the result.  Been using it for some time, and its been
available to reg users for quite awhile.  I need 3-5 days of free time to
rewrite the docs and the pretty stuff, but anyone who understands the
v1.0setup can get up to speed on v2 pretty fast (I think/hope).

--
--mattRobertson--
Janitor, MSB Web Systems