> I just voted for Mozilla and IE but I used FF to do it since
> it lets me
> clear cookies fast and easy :)

Thank's for telling me, now I can go delete all your votes!  ;)

By the way, does anybody know of a better way to stop people from doing
what you just did, better than requiring cookies to be enabled and then
setting/checking a cookie?  I've brain stormed this for a long time and
can't think of a good way to do it.  Like most security solutions, my
process keeps the lazy people from cheating, but it's possible to get
around it.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.