I don't know how this works on an upgrade, but anything pre-4.5 (maybe
pre-4.5.1, since that's the only version that Allaire supports for
Win2k) will screw up the MDAC on a Win2k box.  However, since you're
upgrading the OS, with CF already on the box, it might the other way
around, so you might be safe.  As in any situation where you're
upgrading a production machine, you've gotta test the setup on a test
box before you touch production.

--
Billy Cravens
[EMAIL PROTECTED]