I'm sure there are light years of improvement in features and
productivity between 4.5.2 and MX 7...and when I come upon
a business requirement that forces me to spend the app. $650
to upgrade, I will...but until then, I have no need.

I'm just a one-man shop, bulding small websites and apps for
customers...I and my clients don't have the need for speed
that many of the larger websites and corporate intranets would
have.

I also know that every upgrade I've ever performed with major
production software, from video production to Cold Fusion programming
and serving, has had issues that have brought servers for
customers to a halt and caused me to have to spend time
sorting out issues.  Not to mention all the new "tricks of the trade"
I'd have to learn, such as CFC's... I'd just as soon avoid that as long as
possible.

I do have a spare server right now that I could test on...but I'm too
busy building sites and apps right now to bother with it.

Perhaps soon I'll do some testing on a development server.

What concerns me a lot more as a self-employed site and app builder
is Microsoft's new OfficeLive or whatever the online version of MS Office
is called...I see where they're going to offer one-stop shopping, including
business websites as part of the package...that could really hurt me a lot
more than not upgrading to MX 7...

Rick