From: Robert Everland III [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 2:15 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: OT: Hosting for Government Sites

What the heck kind of requirement would HOSTING a site be? I would think the
requirements would come from the actual design of the database, like no
cookies, make it 508 compliant. Are they trying to tout their security or
something? I have not heard of something like this before? I thought
congressman and Senators were allowed to have their own websites.

Bob Everland