-----Original Message-----
From: DURETTE, STEVEN J (AIT) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The campaign wasn't e-mail based (as far as I know).  AT&T bought up a
HUGE amount of banner space.  HUGE amounts of screen space in New York
when the ball came down.

I don't know where they got the numbers from but my guess is that it was
the fact that they put banner adds anywhere they could find them and
then went with the hits/users that the ad companies reported to them.

Again I was NOT part of the ad team, so all of my opinions are my own.
:)

Steve

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.