LOL, yeah I guess if you follow the logic through from the books, then
that would be the correct conclusion.  But really this was just a silly
diversion.  I currently use Eclipse with CFEclipse, EPIC for perl,
JSEclipse for JavaScript, and XMLBuddy.  So I would be very upset if
Eclipse were destroyed.  ;)

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.