From: Munson, Jacob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 5:50 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: I don't know if this is even possible

Ajax isn't 508 compliant?  I'm not familiar with government restrictions
in this area, but does this have to do with security?

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2