We have a bunch of sites on HMS and now just picked up a second dedicated
server. Service has been good but the JRun errors we were receiving on some
of our sites were enough for us to pickup a second dedicated box so we can
manage our sites better. your at the mercy of the other sites on your box
when it comes to those JRun errors. Shit might even have been ours but
atleast now we'll before it happens.

SmarterMail and SmarterStats are nice items they provide with each account
as well.

I also host my personal CF sites at Viux.com which has worked out well too.

I used to host sites at Rackspace.com but that takes some real $$$, along
with your dedicated servers you need dedicated firewalls so that adds about
another $600 to your bill. They also do-not support Coldfusion so your on
your own if you run into issues. Service was outstanding though.