Bonnie,

>I'm new to using CFEclipse.  We're using Rational ClearCase as our source
>control and Dreamweaver as our..... IDE.  We would like to switch to
>CFEclipse except for one handy feature in Dreamweaver that would be hard to
>live without.  Could someone make a recommendation on how to use CFEclipse
>or a plugin that would do this?  Our workspace is our ClearCase localspace.
>When we edit and save in Dreamweaver it also saves on our remote
>Development server.  We make changes on our local space and browse the
>development server.  I've seen tons of information on CVS integration and
>now read this bit on Subversion, but we must stick with ClearCase.  Any and
>all suggestions would be welcome as we really want to use a better
>programmer's tool.

I'm not familiar with ClearCase (I use Subversion), so this may or may not
be helpful.

I have however needed to synchronize my local development code with my
development server. What I find was a plug-in for Eclipse called FileSync:

http://andrei.gmxhome.de/filesync/

Using this plug-in, when you make a change to a file within an Eclipse
project, the changes will be mirrored to the folders you specify.

I do not believe this does a true sync, but more of a mirror. This means if
you have 2 people working on the same template and the code is out of sync,
you'd be overriding each other's work on each save. However, this works fine
for my needs--since I'm currently a one man shop.

-Dan