Munson, Jacob wrote:

>One thing I've found about HMS is they are one of the only hosts that
>offers Linux/CF hosting.  It appears to be a wild and crazy thing to do,
>because from my experience the large majority of CF people use Windows.
>But I for one prefer Linux hosting.  I am currently on
>http://www.xtreme-host.com/ which appears to be a one man show.  I've
>been pleased with it though, considering it's only $3.50/mo for shared
>hosting.  But I'm keeping my eye on HMS because I will probably move
>there when my budget/requirements grow.

Sorry Jacob, I can't resist this one. ;)

<begin shameless plug>

Vivio Technologies specializes in CF on Linux hosting with our VPS
Accounts and Dedicated servers. We're not a huge operation (currently
running with 5 employees - not counting board members) but we're growing
extremely fast. Our prices are competitive, our VPS Accounts are secure,
and we love what we do. =)

<end shameless plug>

I had to mention it because, like you, I'm personally a Linux fan but I
adore the CFML development language.

--
Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels