You could also try regular expressions.  Here are livedocs links for
using them:
http://tinyurl.com/cmfv3
http://tinyurl.com/8n5wf

However, I have found ColdFusion to be very slow with bulk text
processing.  For this reason I learned Perl, which is known as the one
of best languages for quick efficient text processing.

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2