Andy, I was in on the convo and it did have a bickering feel to it. No one
was taking control and everyone (almost) wanted it done their way.

I'm glad to hear it got going though. From the sound of Dave I thought it
was practically dead with 3 developers (which I guess is 2 now) twiddling
their thumbs. But, it is good to know it is coming along.