> I admire someone as open-minded as you. The desire to learn new things
> and try new ways of doing things is an attribute that
> deserves respect.

I second that.  So many people just use what came on their PC/Server,
even if they are geeks.  There is no adventure in saying, "Everybody
uses [preinstalled software], and I want to be compatible, plus I don't
have the time to learn [alternative software]".  I can remember the
first time I tried Windows, it was SOO cool.  I think everybody probably
had the same experience.  But now most people are too
busy/complacent/lazy or whatever to go out and try new things.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.