Bud.... what's the cost?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bud [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 10:16 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: AuthorizeNet Recurring Payments?

>We have some instances where we have a need for 'subscription' type
>payments - mostly monthly charges for web hosting for clients.  Our main
>need, however, is for periodic payments for services.  For example,
>someone purchases one year of advertising and the salesperson agrees to
>allow them to pay quarterly.  The only way this is convenient for either
>us or the customer is to take a CC number.  So then we're tasked with
>how/where this CC number is stored.  I've instructed sales to keep CC
>numbers out of all computer records, as our sales applications reside on
>systems reachable from the net for telecommuting purposes.  But I've found
>CC numbers in _plain_text_ within notes fields of our contact management
>application.

I use net1 when I need recurring services for my clients, and I use
them for my own gateway and for billing my hosting customers.

http://www.eftsecure.com/

They have some pretty much unadvertised web services.

https://va.eftsecure.net/web_services/vterm_extensions/recurring.asmx

You can add, update, delete recurring transactions and schedules.
Activate/deactivate transactions. Set how many payments, or
indefinite. Run SALE transactions against a customer's card, etc.
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations, Inc.

Web Based Solutions / eCommerce Development & Hosting
http://www.twcreations.com/ - http://www.cf-ezcart.com/
Toll Free: 877.207.6397 - Local & Int'l Phone/Fax: 386.789.0968