Further to my last email o this topic, the first line of the cfmail file
goes like this (actual values changed for made up ones):

server:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:25

The sysadmin says that cant be correct because there are two '@' in the
server line, but I've seen it like that hundreds of times before.  Or at
least I thought i did.

Is there anything wrong with that line?  OR since the Sysadmin says "NO
there is NO configuration issue or permission issue it's all your code!" is
he right?    Or is there an issue he needs to look at.  I think it's all ok
and is just how it's been working for months or even years.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month