From: dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 10:18 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF Debugging & CSS Layout

LOL, is that where your hair went will? I don't know how you get so
frusterated by copy & pasting my code, umm well ok maybe I do lol

The debugging isnt the problem, the problem is between the screen and the
chair.....
If you don't know how all the css works then my best suggestion to see the
debugging is to make a div and wrap it around your debugging code and make
the div "box like" so it really sticks out and place it wherever you want or
even do a show/hide with it to open it when you need to and pop out on top
like an alertbox, you can even go further and do a cfif and if its running
in your webroot on dev computer to make it available.

Will, you don't like css now because you don't understand it, same as your
feelings with cfscript but once you get it, you get all happy and then can
take a break and glue some of that hair back on your head.

I dont know why u pull your hair out anyways,  all do is go ask bobby or me
and we fix it 4 u lol

~Dave the disruptor~
google will pay you money to getting rid of ie :)
http://explorerdestroyer.com/
http://www.killbillsbrowser.com/