> >Actually it turns me off for specifically because it does use this
> >old
> > > outmoded monolithic view of the things. I prefer a more
> > encapsulated object-based way of coding.
>
> I'd be quite interested to hear how you are doing this. If you had
> time to post a few, even nonworking samples, that would be great too.
> Many of us are always looking for new, better ways to do things. I'd
> be interested in how you are achieving an object oriented structure
> (though I have looked at cfobjects.com, I presume you are doing
> something different)...

Before I respond to that perhaps I should revisit fusebox.org and refresh
myself on who's behind it. :)

In short I simply meant encapsulating each major functional unit, generally
in it's own folder. Last time I read up on fusebox it had a monolithic
aproach to things (one big functional block). Maybe it's changed though.
(Reminds me a bit of a rack mount in some ways.)

I prefer to split things up into logical functional units (forums, products,
etc) with a well known entry/exit points and interface states. BUT calling
on css's (and header/footer cfms) from thier parent folders to maintain a
constant look and feel.

That's all I meant. More organic. Less mechanical. :)

--min