From: Russ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 11:10 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF Debugging & CSS Layout

I know that CF would be faster then some crappy macro language running on
top of IIS.  And even if by some magic it wasn't, there is an implementation
somewhere that lets you have multiple threads on a CF page.

If I was really worried about performance, I'd just code something up in
java with multiple threads that would do the job a lot faster.  I doubt that
the web server would have trouble keeping up with me, and if it did, I can
always throttle back on the # of threads.

And I never said he was smart... just maybe smart enough from previous
experiences to start logging ips as well... if not, he should be doing it
from now on... if he doesn't he's an idiot.

So I'd be glad to challenge you if you want, but I assume everyone would
agree with me that CFHTTP is faster then some crappy macro language, and
that CF with multiple threads beats any macro language hands down.

Russ