>I would rather use CFWebstore, but my boss saw that AbleCommerce syncs up
>with a module (StoneEdge Order Manager) that he likes on our current
>shopping cart.

Well, I can't speak much about AbleCommerce (being a competitor, it wouldn't
have much value anyway). You are certainly welcome to ask on my CFWebstore
email list as I do have a number of users that have previously used AC and
would probably be willing to give an opinion and compare the 2 products as
well. But one thing you might also want to consider is if it would be possible
to integrate this product with CFWebstore as well. Generally it's just a matter
of writing an XML export of the order details, not a real difficult thing to
do, and something I could probably assist with if need be. The difference in
cost for the two products alone might cover it.

I usually tell people not to get too hung up on a single feature when
evaluating shopping carts. So often you are going to have tweak and change any
number of things, that unless something is a really major feature that will
take a long time to code, you're better off looking for something that's going
to have the best set of basic features that you need, and is easy to understand
and modify so it won't be much hassle to get it to exactly what you want.

Mary Jo Sminkey
Author of CFWebstore, ColdFusion E-commerce software
http://www.cfwebstore.com