From: Snake [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 6:37 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: SpoolMail

Very nice ray, now use the cfadmin CSS to make it look pretty too :-)
Another rhandy feature you could add to this, is a scheduled task to
just copy undelivered mail back into the spool automatically to deal
with mail that ends up there that shouldn't

We have done this with a windows service, but I guess it would be handy
to have it as part of the cfadmin.