Due to a small issue with someone 'stealing' an open-source CF product, we at
Fusion Authority (http://www.fusionauthority.com) would like to showcase the
various fully formed open source CF projects around. If you are writing such a
project, moving a formerly for pay project to open source or planning one,
please email me off list with the information so we can add it in. Also, if you
are active in the open source community and want to write or contribute to an
article, let me know. We have a few ideas in the hopper at the moment.
Thank you for your help in this and keep up the good work.
(and yes, I know Raymond is the king of CF Open Source)

p.s. if you want to discuss the 'small issue', please move it to CF-OT. If you
want to discuss open source CF projects and the like, you can continue it here
or there. If you want to start a project and need help, there are many here who
will love to give it.