I have recently been looking at BlueDragon 6.2 and have been comparing
it with ColdFusion MX 7. I would like to do a series of comparisons
and ask you to respond and/or added your own comparisons to this list:

I have found that BD only supports CFML as it stands with CF 6. The
price for BlueDragon Server JX is $899, whereas CF 7 Personal is
$1,299 - but is the costs saved worth sacrificing the new feature set
in CF 7?

BD Server JX comes with ServletExec, New Atlanta's J2EE from what I
understand. This is included in the $899 price. However, to run BD on
Tomcat, JRun or any other J2EE server the price for a 2CPU server is
$5,999 - that doesn't include the cost of the J2EE server. However, CF
7 Enterprise comes with JRun for the same price - $5,999. Is
ServletExec comparable to JRun? If not, why pay $5,999 for BD Server
J2EE PLUS $899 for JRun when you can buy CF 7 Enterprise with JRun
included for $5,999?

3 General Questions:

1. Does BD Server JX compare to CF 6 Standard or Enterprise?
2. Will BD soon include the new CF 7 feature set?
3. Is ServletExec comparable to enterprise J2EE servers?

I would appreciate whatever feedback you may have and I look forward
to hearing from someone at New Atlanta.

-Aaron