John McKown wrote:
> Damien McKenna wrote:
>> How about BlueDragon and its CFIMAP tag?
>
> Never tried it.  How is it?

A very minimal implementation: I know more IMAP by hard from
telnet'ing to IMAP servers then I can use with CFIMAP in BlueDragon.

What sort of email integration do you need? How far would a
delivery agent with advanced rules help you? If you go for
something like the Dovecot mail server with delivery rules in
Sieve or through procmail you can easily scale to a large cluster
if you need more power on the mail processing end:
http://www.dovecot.org/
But if you really just need to read all the email into CF and you
might be better of with a mailserver that stores the email
directly in a database so you can just query it:
http://www.dbmail.org/ (Obviously I would recommend using it in
combination with PostgreSQL.)

Jochem