From: Michael Clayton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 6:00 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CSS Newsgroup? (OT)

Sorry for going OT, but I'm looking for a quality CSS (or web design in
general).  House of Fusion was an easy choice for CF, since it's been around
for a decade.  CSS though, I'm not sure.  Has anyone had good experiences
with any?  Thanks folks!

I guess I'll include my question that I was going to ask them.

I'm in a situation where I'm receiving an RGB value.  I can easily use the
rgb(x,x,x) CSS format.  Or, as I am currently doing, I can use a 5-year-old
script I have that turns RGB into HEX.  It's not 100% accurate, of course.
The disparity is minor and usually very difficult to perceive, but it still
irks me.  My question is about browser support for rgb().  Do all browsers
that support CSS also support rgb()?  Is there a good reason that I have
never seen a single site use rgb()?