Hi Stan, we ran into this and basically we just moved the CFTRANSACTION tags
up the calling tree until it was no longer a problem.

A much less complete answer than Barney's, but I think as he has said there
is no ideal solution that will cover you for every instance that does not
involve a lot of overhead.

Mike T