Jake, CFIMPORT is certainly supported and should work. Is it possible that
you've defined /myroot to be a mapping in the CF Admin? Since CFIMPORT can
leverage that, you may just be suffering because you forgot to create a mapping
for that. A common mistake people make when testing on BD is they forget to
make the same sort of changes in the Admin they'd need to make if moving from,
say, CF5 to CFMX (datasources, mappings, custom tag paths, CFXs, etc.)

Of course, if /myroot really is the name of a root directory off your web
site's docroot, then you shouldn't need a mapping.

If the suggestion above doesn't resolve things for you, can I ask you to please
raise this question on our interest list (a low-volume list where several of
our engineers and hundreds of our customers gather to help with such questions,
rather than here where only a few BD folks may see it)?  Thanks.

/charlie