I'm reposting this question-- I didn't get a single response last time.
:(

Is there any way to get processor usage on the web server.  I guess what
I really want is a visual performance monitor for more than one server
at a time (kind of like MS SQL server monitor) to keep track of our
production web servers.  The problem is we run Red hat Enterprise 3.
Our techs won't install any gui like xwindows on the servers, and I
can't find any program that can simultaneously monitor cpu load on
several Linux servers in some sort of constantly updating graph.
For our SQL servers, we actually have a projector down in the
programming area which constantly projects the SQL server monitor on the
wall.  Kind of cool-- just wish we could get that for the web servers.

Any ideas?

~Brad