The sitemap reader supports RSS feeds as well, from what I can tell.
This might be an easy way to get started...

Anyone want to work on a sitemap.cfc with me? :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 3:12 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: SOT: Google sitemaps

Or use a combination of b and c.

If you are already using some sort of cms, option c is your best bet in
the long term. This ensures that google knows about changes to those
files as soon as possible.

(I built my initial sitemaps using a spider (I think it was webZip), and
grabbing its "todo" list, then reading that in with cf and writing out
the xml file.)