From: Mark Leder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 26 January 2006 10:58
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Building Reports

A client wants to know options for CF report writing for an average
(non-programmer) end user.  I know about Crystal Reports (big, hard to
understand and use), and Report Mill (expensive).  Are there other options
(browser or non-browser-based)? Can CF7's own reporting tool be freely
distributed to end users.  Are there major security risks of doing so?  Is
CF7's report writer easy to understand and use by a lay person?

Thanks,
Mark