Did you scour sourceforge.net for JDBC drivers? I'm sure there's at
least one for Oracle.

You could always go ODBC... but then that kinda hurts the performance
and scalability, no doubt the reason you went with Oracle in the first
place.

Speaking of limited budgets, could you go with SQL Server or MySql?
Both are multitudes cheaper than Oracle, and both fully supported by
CF Standard ed. Though, it sounds like you're already made a deep
Oracle db investment.

-nathan strutz
http://www.dopefly.com/