From: Sean Corfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 8:09 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFEclipse Vs Dreamweaver

On 1/27/06, Peter Bell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I find
> Dreamweaver to be a little buggy if/when the FTP connection runs slowly

Which version of Dreamweaver? FTP support was overhauled for DW8 and
now runs in the background so it doesn't even stop you working on
files while FTP operations execute.

> I can't find a similar feature in CFEclipse. Is there
> an easy way to see an explorer view with a list of FTP servers so I can
edit
> various remote files easily in CFEclipse?

FTP support is pretty poor in Eclipse, in my opinion.
--
Sean A Corfield -- http://corfield.org/
Got frameworks?

-- Margaret Atwood