What I have found with access, besides being a pain is to put all your
tables names on the FROM line and do your joins on the WHERE line, then let
access calculate the inner joins for you. To do that open access and create
a new query (like a view in sql server), then right click to see the "sql
view", paste your query, then close and save. Open the query again and go to
"sql view" and you should see the proper inner joins with the parenthesis
the way access likes them. Hope that helps.

Thank you,
Aftershock Web Design, Inc.
by: Stan Winchester
President/Developer