Im developing an Application that queries an LDAP server to log a user in.
The server admin guys want to implement SSLv3 (Client certs) but they also want
username and password authentication. Is this possible using CFLDAP or can it
only do one or the other?

I Havent been able to find any documentation on this that isn't contradictory
(even the Advanced Macromedia Coldfusion MX7 Application Development book
contradicts itself saying that it supports CFSSL_CLIENT_AUTH on one page and on
the next page it says it only supportds CFSSL_BASIC)

The application worked perfectly when using CFSSL_BASIC, when I tried to use
CFSSL_CLIENT_AUTH with a username and password as well I got the "Inappropriate
Authentication" message.

I have the client cert first in the cacerts keystore and the username and
password are definitely correct.

I'm at my wits end with this
Thanks