We have a need to integrate with another vendor who doesn't have a web
service.  They said that what they usually do is have the other business
store the information in a csv file which is encrypted with PGP.

What options are out there for PGP encryption with CF?  I did a search and
found some information about CFX_PGP,  which is a few hundred $, and also
Dave Watts mentioning something about having to pay for the license to use
PGP on the server.

There is a free version of PGP called GnuPG, which is based on the openPGP
standard.  Theoretically, it should be compatible with PGP.  Are there any
CF tags or CFCs that exist to work with this?  It should be possible to just
do it with CFEXECUTE, if a tag is not available, correct?

Are there any other secure options besides PGP?  One option would be to use
a zip file with a password, but as with any password scheme, this is a
problem if somebody can get access to the server (they can grab the password
from your code and decrypt the files).

Russ