Peter,

That makes more sense. I already have Flex Builder (it came with my
old DevNet subscription... boy I hate MM for cancelling that), so
creating Flex apps is not an issue with Notepad or another IDE is not
a concern for me.

I am a ColdFusion developer, interested in Flex, but not willing or
able to buy Flex Server. I would like to know if the connectivity beta
will allow my to build Flex apps in Flex Builder and deploy on my
ColdFusion box without the Flex Server.

-Aaron