> Are we talking about the server or professional version of
> Windows 2000, I have been running the Professional version
> since beta testers were allowed to get their hands on it.
> And I agree its much more stable than its predecessor ever
> was. However I have problems with Windows 2000 Advanced
> Server, CF Server seems to fail big time with the
> Authentication/Site Minder never being able to authenticate
> against the security Contexts/userdirectory. However I am
> able to get CF Server to run under Windows 2000 Professional
> without any hiccups, this means that I can't run Spectra
> under the Advanced Server version of Windows 2000....

The version of SiteMinder bundled with CF doesn't support authentication
against Active Directory. The newest version of SiteMinder supposedly does,
and that version may be bundled with CF in the future.

You shouldn't have any problems with Win2K Server though, if you don't set
up Active Directory.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496