Yes you're right,

We sell only J2EE versions running on any Java Application server. The
biggest advantage of the enterprise version is, that you have a server
administrator, where you can set up things like:
- global datasources for all railo-webs
- global mappings
- global custom tags
- global cfx tags
- global security settings or individual for each web

With every version of railo you can set up JSP and Railo Tag libraries
and Railo function libraries. You don't need to use the <cfimport tag in
each cfm-file. Once globally defined, you can use it anywhere.

I would advise anyone who wants to run more than 5-10 different webs,
that he should buy the enterprise version, in order to manage all webs
from a central point (server administrator).
If you use the professional version, you only have for instance 9 single
railos... With no server administrator.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Gert Franz