I use CrystalTech for hosting and they are going throught this pain right now
with Comcast. It looks like a lot of CTs mail servers are blacklisted causing
all kinds of headaches with valid mail sent to Comcast. Mail Admins are going a
little overboard with blacklists in their SPAM battling efforts.
I've sent an email to Comcast with no answer, of course.
It's kind of frustrating... These companies need to get together and work on
this. I sure wish I knew an asnwer to all of this.