Aaron,

Can you post how you where able to do the inserts?  My situation is a little
tricky.
My insert consist adding the form values to two tables. The values productID
and qty are added using using a function addProduct.  The options are added
using a second function called addOption.  I must first get the primary key
using transaction tag them pass that key to the second function along with all
the form.options.

What I'm not clear on is:

- if from the form page I send all the formfields to the first function
(addProduct)
  how do i pass along all the form.option#count# values to the second
  function(addOptions)?

My guess is I should create either a list or an array for all the form.options,
pass it along the cart.cfc, get the primary key from the addProduct function,
some how use the list/array to insert using the addOption fuction.

Can anyone confirm this and point me to how do this?

Form (fields):
FORM.ProductID,
FORM.Qty
FORM.Option1 (option#count#)

Tables:
1- cartTable - productLineID, productID, qty
2- optionIDTable - optionLineID, productLineIDoptionID

Functions:
cart.addProduct
cart.addOption

Thanks