I'm trying to install IMS Lite on our new server, and I got it to work
partially.  The problem is we're not running coldfusion or ims as local
system, but as a user instead.  Apparently this is not enough privileges for
it to work properly.

I added permissions to jrun to certain registry keys, and now their cfx tag
works.  I also added permission to the same registry keys for the IMS user,
and that works. up to the point where it tries to send the email, and it
complains that no DNS servers are defined (It works fine when run as local
system though).

Does anyone know what it needs access to in order to read the DNS server
info?  I got process explorer from sysinternals, but it won't log all the
things that the process accesses.  It looks like it tries to get the DNS
info for a split second, and then closes that handle, and I can't tell what
it was trying to access.  Is there a program or something that will log all
the handles that the process is trying to open?

Russ