Does SmarterStats make it easy to track pages based on URL variables? Like many
sites, our whole site is based on:

index.cfm?id=1234
article.cfm?id=5678
conference.cfm?id=91011

And, to further complicate, the same item can be called from different
directories:

/about/article.cfm?id=5678
/resources/article.cfm?id=5678

Cameron