I would say that this company would be using an enterprise edition,
although I can't be certain.  They sure are big enough...

I also don't deny the fact that there are dumbasses that will develop
horrible, resource-sucking, wasteful apps (hell, I've done it too) on
the same box as me, but we've been dealing with this same problem since
April.  I'm actually in the process of moving this site to a new host to
see if I can prove that it indeed is their configuration that's making
it spit out JRun errors every couple hours or so.  It's just frustrating
to have to do all this.

The real answer is to get ourselves a dedicated box, then at least I
know when it's throwing errors, I can attribute it to something I'm
doing, and not some arbitrary setup.